Statistiche complete del tuo sito web
AWStats è un potente e funzionale strumento di generazione statistiche avanzate del tuo sito web, streaming, statistiche geografiche, ftp o email.
Facile da implementare ti permette di monitorare gli accessi al tuo spazio web o più semplicemnete tenere sotto controllo gli accessi alle pagine.
AWStats is powerful log analyzer which creates advanced web, ftp, mail and streaming server statistics reports based on the rich data contained in server logs. Data is graphically presented in easy to read web pages.
Designed with flexibility in mind, AWStats can be run through a web browser CGI (common gateway interface) or directly from the operating system command line. Through the use of intermediary data base files, AWStats is able to quickly process large log files, as often desired.
With support for both standard and custom log format definitions, AWStats can analyze log files from Apache (NCSA combined/XLF/ELF or common/CLF log format), Microsoft's IIS (W3C log format), WebStar and most web, proxy, wap and streaming media servers as well as ftp and mail server logs.
AWStats' reports include a wide range of information on your web site usage:
- Number of Visits, and number of Unique visitors.
- Visit duration and latest visits.
- Authenticated Users, and latest authenticated visits.
- Usage by Months, Days of week and Hours of the day (pages, hits, KB).
- Domains/countries (and regions, cities and ISP with Maxmind proprietary geo databases) of visitor's hosts (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected).
- Hosts list, latest visits and unresolved IP addresses list.
- Most viewed, Entry and Exit pages.
- Most commonly requested File types.
- Web Compression statistics (for Apache servers using mod_gzip or mod_deflate modules).
- Visitor's Browsers (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version, 123 browsers detected: Web, Wap, Streaming Media browsers..., around 482 with the "phone browsers" database).
- Visitor's Operating Systems (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 45 OS detected).
- Robots visits, including search engine crawlers (381 robots detected).
- Search engines, Keywords and Phrases used to find your site (The 122 most famous search engines are detected like Yahoo, Google, Altavista, etc...).
- HTTP Errors (Page Not Found with latest referrer, etc...).
- User defined reports based on url, url parameters, referrer (referer) fields extend AWStats' capabilities to provide even greater technical and marketing information.
- Number of times your site is added to Bookmarks / Favorites.
- Screen size (to capture this, some HTML tags must be added to a site's home page).
- Ratio of integrated Browser Support for: Java, Flash, Real G2 player, Quicktime reader, PDF reader, WMA reader (as above, requires insertion of HTML tags in site's home page).
- Cluster distribution for load balanced servers.
Fonte: AWStats - www.awstats.net